Indoor Pool Area DEHUMIFYING AIR HANDLING UNIT
Humidity in indoor pool areas is an element that disrupts the conditions of comfort and is detrimental to the concrete, steel, and wood sections of the building when unless it is controlled. Humidity is a component of air that needs to be controlled in closed areas.
- No Thermal Bridging TB1 (Top Class)
- Mechanical Strength of Casing D1 (Top Class)
- Air Leakage L1 (Top Class)
- Filter Bypass Leakage Rate F9 (Top Class)
- Thermal Transmittance T2
- Electrostatic 90 µ Exterior / Interior Powder Paint
- Heat Recovery Coil with Counter Air Flow
- Innovative air conditioning process
- High Efficiency Compressor and Cooling Equipment
- Automatic Operation under 4 Scenario Modes
- Siemens Automation System with ModBus Output
- Factory Installed Complete Energy and Automation Panel
- Shipped in Special Air-Cushioned Packaging
- Field Shipping Supervision and Commissioning
- 7/24 ASS After Sales Services (Telephone : 850 622 6272) Service Warranty
- *Touch Screen (with Remote or Mounted Alternatives)
- *Additional 2nd Condenser
- *Additional Electrical Heating Coil
- *The BOREAS IOT (Internet of Things) GSM Communication Module and Sensor Package
- *1 Year Membership to Boreas IOT M2M
*: Features are optional.
The BOREAS Poolside DeHumidifying Air Handling Unit designed for the dehumidification process s different from conventional poolside de-humidifying air handling units due to its low overall power consumption. In conventional system poolside de-humidifying air handling units, as the required fresh air is supplied, moisture from the humid air received from the pool environment is exhausted in equal ratio to the fresh air.
This leads to unnecessary energy losses and in consequence, an increase in the electrical energy expended in the compressor. Since exhaust is performed before the cooling process in Boreas, the unit does not waste energy, and provides the desired de-humidifying capacity with a smaller compressor capacity. Thus over 8% of electricity is saved as compared to conventional units.
The automatic control system selects and implements the most suitable operating scenario according to the season. Remote monitoring and control is possible via the optional Internet of Things application. Automatic control and remote monitoring/control features also offer savings in operating costs by using the minimum man-hours possible.